gnomeUI-warnings at startup with menu item insertion

David Hampton hampton@employees.org
17 Sep 2002 21:58:37 -0700

--=-1K0IIw1sVA7sXy+tCpdj

On Tue, 2002-09-17 at 11:40, Christian Stimming wrote:
> I tried this, but it didn't change. Maybe there's a problem with the addi=
tion=20
> of menus as opposed to menu items? I still get
>=20
> GnomeUI-WARNING **: gnome_app_insert_menus_custom: couldn't find insertio=
n=20
> point for menus!
> GnomeUI-CRITICAL **: file gnome-app-helper.c: line 640=20
> (install_menuitem_hint_to_appbar): assertion `uiinfo->widget !=3D NULL' f=
ailed.
>=20
> The code leading to this was=20
>=20
>   (gnc:add-extension=20
>    (gnc:make-menu "HBCI" (list gnc:window-name-main "Reports" "")))

I've build the openhbci library and rebuilt gnucash with hbci support.
I don't see the problem you are having.  Your "Tools/HBCI/HBCI Setup"
menu appears without any complaints from gnucash.  This is in a tree
with no local changes. I suspect there's something else wrong with your
tree.

David

--=-1K0IIw1sVA7sXy+tCpdj

--=-1K0IIw1sVA7sXy+tCpdj--