gnomeUI-warnings at startup with menu item insertion

Christian Stimming stimming@tuhh.de
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 11:49:27 +0200

David Hampton wrote:

> On Tue, 2002-09-17 at 11:40, Christian Stimming wrote:
>>I tried this, but it didn't change. Maybe there's a problem with the addition
>>of menus as opposed to menu items? I still get
>>
>>GnomeUI-WARNING **: gnome_app_insert_menus_custom: couldn't find insertion
>>point for menus!
>>GnomeUI-CRITICAL **: file gnome-app-helper.c: line 640
>>(install_menuitem_hint_to_appbar): assertion `uiinfo->widget != NULL' failed.
>
> I've build the openhbci library and rebuilt gnucash with hbci support.
> I don't see the problem you are having.

You don't see those warnings at startup? Then indeed something's wrong
with my configuration. Or this might be related to the different locale
I'm using (LANG=de_DE)... I'll follow up later this week.

Christian