Compiliation issue on Solaris 8

Charles Gagnon charlesg@unixrealm.com
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 12:04:06 -0400

On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 12:02:04PM -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Charles Gagnon <charlesg@unixrealm.com> writes:
>
> > Sorry about that, forgot to mention it. It's gnucash-1.6.8.
>
> Thanks.  I'll take a look when I get the chance (I've usually
> tested against Solaris).  Question: What version of gcc are
> you using?

2.95.2

> > intltool?!? Can't find it anywhere. Is that something new? Cause
> > gnucash compile fine on the same system up to 1.6.6.
>
> Don't worry about it.  intltool is something required to build the
> source-distribution.  You probably don't have it installed locally.
> My second statement is what applies (the version used when the source
> package was built is probably incompatible)..  I'll take a look when I
> can.

Thanks Derek. Keep me posted.

And let me know if I can do anything to help.

--
Charles Gagnon                   | My views are my views and they
http://unixrealm.com             | do not represent those of anybody

   Click here if you're not using a mouse.
        -- from a Microsoft installation prompt