Um, Did you all see this?

Chris Lyttle chris@wilddev.net
26 Sep 2002 03:16:18 -0700

Hi
Was looking thru the Gnome Summary and spotted this little blurb,

4. Joe Barr looks at GnuCash

Joe Barr has an article on Linuxworld about our favourite personal
finance application. If you haven't already tried this fine application
now is probably the time to do so. The GnuCash community is also activly
looking for hackers to help port GnuCash to GNOME 2, so interested
parties should use this opportunity to join one of our best development
teams.

I dont remember having discussed this, not that we wouldn't appreciate
some more developers joining the team.

Thoughts?

Chris
--
RedHat Certified Engineer #807302549405490.
	|^|
	| |^| | |  Life out here is raw
	| | |^| |  But we will never stop
	| |_|_| |  We will never quit