OFX Module: Many Issues Resolved; One RFE; One bug

John P. New gc@hazelden.ca
27 Sep 2002 19:29:16 -0400

Benoit,=20

I played around with this a bit more and I found something interesting.
If I wait 5-10 seconds after pressing 'Cancel' in step 3.c) below, and
then proceed to step 3.d), gnucash does NOT hang. However, if after I
press 'Cancel', I immediately (not blazingly fast, but without delay)
open the OFX import dialog, gnucash WILL hang. I think that if gnucash
is dealing with cancelling the first OFX import when the second one
commences, it hangs. I don't have the fastest machine, but it isn't that
slow either (800 MHz Athlon).

Try it and let me know what happens. If you still can't reproduce the
bug, I'll send the .ofx file and the output.

John

On Fri, 2002-09-27 at 14:38, Benoit Gr=E9goire wrote:=20