SX Functional Def [WAS: Re: Gnucash 1.8 proposed schedule (and HBCI status)]

Josh Sled jsled@asynchronous.org
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 13:55:56 -0700

On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 09:08:41PM -0700, Josh Sled wrote:

| Pardon the tense, and that's what's in CVS with the exception of the
| ignore/postpone to-be-created-instance functionality, which is finished,
| on my hard drive, and ready-to-be-checked-in except for an unrelated XML
| serialization crash I'd like to debug first.  Your testing and feedback

The XML crash-on-save bug was fixed, and this commit was made.  CVS now
supports the ability to ignore/postpone to-be-created SX instances.
I'll file a bug against being able to edit the postpone list from the SX
editor, but I doubt it'll get targeted for 1.8.

...jsled

--
http://www.asynchronous.org - `a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}`
jabber:jsled@jabber.asynchronous.org, ICQ:4983267, {AIM,YIM}:joshsled