Something is still broken with the build process

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Apr 3 22:21:42 CST 2003

Laurent Duperval <lduperval at videotron.ca> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Today I did something I haven't don in a while: I uninstalled gnucash,
> did a make distclean; cvs up -dPA; ./autogen.sh; make ; make install
>
> When I tried to rn the binary, I still had some missing libraries. I
> have to use the attached script to install everything. If someone else
> has seen this, please let me know how to fix it.
>
> BTW, I recently updated from Mandrake 9.0 to 9.1. I thought if my dev
> tools were broken this upgrade would fix it. Seeems not. :-)

I have no clue what your script is trying to do..  Can you give
the exact command-lines that you run for:

        autogen.sh
        make
        make install

That script just looks completely wrong in so many ways -- you
shouldn't need it at all.