rebuilding of po files with SuSE 8.2

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Thu Apr 10 10:29:25 CDT 2003

I see the same problem as Herbert and it started to occurr after my
upgrade SuSE 8.0 to SuSE 8.1. I don't quite recall the
autoconf/gettext/intltoolize version numbers from before. Anyway this is
quite annoying -- I now run 'make' only in the src/ directory to avoid
that. Even if it rebuilds 'only if strings change' it really doesn't
help since these *.po files should come *from CVS* and not being rebuilt
locally. I wonder whether we can adapt po/Makevars in some way such that
this doesn't happen...

Christian