transaction.scm and string-freeze

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Tue Apr 22 11:26:05 CDT 2003

Sorry, I apologize -- I didn't mean to offend anybody. This was rather
meant to be an information and maybe I should've added the word "probably".

The strings in transaction.scm concerning the account code (e.g. "Show
Account Code?") somehow didn't make it into the translation databases
until last week. I didn't see them earlier so I thought they were
introduced by the lastest transaction.scm patch. Obviously they had been
introduced earlier, and it was my fault to not have the databases being
updated correctly.

Christian