RUnning aclocal by hand

Laurent Duperval lduperval at videotron.ca
Thu Aug 7 10:39:16 CDT 2003

This message appears after the instructions:

*** WARNING ***
*** Ignore any instruction above about running aclocal by hand.
*** I repeat, do not run aclocal by hand.  You have been warned.....

Wouldn't it make more sense to put it before? The first time I saw it, I
stopped the autogen.sh process and ran aclocal by hand. Then, I think I
reran autogen and saw the warning afterwards.

Laurent Duperval <mailto:lduperval at videotron.ca>

MURPHY'S_LAWS_OF_COMBAT:
 18. If you are short of everything but the enemy, you are in a combat zone.
                                                          -