Help !!!

Ashish Arte ashisharte at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 7 09:39:12 CDT 2003

Hi all,

I am trying to use the gnucash engine( 1.8.3 ) with
postgres as backend to assist me with my application.
My application maintains accounts and financial data
for multiple clients. I want to use gnucash to
generate the reports and maintain the ledger
information for each of these clients.I noticed that
currently this can be done by creating a new file for
each client, ( which essentially generates new db ).
Is there anyway I
can avoid creating new db for each client but still
seperate all the entries based on some kind of a
client id ? If this is not currently implemented, then
can
somebody guide me to the code which I can hack to
provide this support?

Thanks in advance.

-Ashish Arte.