docs: supported platforms

James A. Treacy treacy at debian.org
Thu Aug 7 18:27:29 CDT 2003

On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 03:57:45PM -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:

> The problem i s that jt (the debian maintainer) doesn't have physical
> (shell) access to the 'broken' architectures, so there i no (easy) way
> to debug the problems.

To be fair to the machine admins, they do respond to requests for
dependency installs within a few days -- and are removed a few days
later. The problem is that I usually only have short windows of time I
can devote to debugging so things just don't work out.

BTW, gnucash does compile on all the arches (most of the time) but it
doesn't pass 'make check'.

Gnucash could really benefit from users on other arches who are willing
to do some debugging.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy at debian.org