docs: definition of "fully supported language translation"

Jon Lapham lapham at extracta.com.br
Thu Aug 7 12:38:27 CDT 2003

Do we have a definition of what constitutes a fully supported language
translation?  I ask so I can add a text snippet to the docs (and web
site in the future) with a list of fully supported languages.

I was thinking this:  "greater than 90% translated strings, not counting
the HBCI strings".

Not counting HBCI because it says right in the .po files that it is
optional to translate these strings, since the HBCI system only exists
in Germany.

I whipped up a perl script to build a "% done" translation table, and
I'm thinking to add support for skipping HBCI strings... but I'll only
do the work if everyone thinks this definition is valid.

--
  Jon Lapham  <lapham at extracta.com.br>          Rio de Janeiro, Brasil