Web page proposal

Jon Lapham lapham at extracta.com.br
Sat Aug 9 11:32:11 CDT 2003

Jeff MacDonald wrote:

>>4) Left hand column of the web site becomes simpler to navigate, less links.
>>

> right, but unnecessary clicking is required to find something other than
> "current documentation" if you put everything in the "other" section.

Exactly!

There is *no reason* why the official current GnuCash documentation
cannot be better than everything else available.  It *should* be what
people use.

Having said that, there is also no reason why all documentation ever
written for GnuCash should not be available for people to access.  We
should be inclusive, not exclusive.  We should also make it clear what
the *official* documentation is.

--
  Jon Lapham  <lapham at extracta.com.br>          Rio de Janeiro, Brasil