namespace in the XML gnc-v2 tag proposal

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Aug 10 20:26:52 CDT 2003

FYI, I have verified that this is not a backwards-compatible change.
If this patch were committed, then files output with this patch
applied would not be readable without this patch, which would be a
major data compatibility issue.

So I am not going to commit this patch.

I will, however, commit the one part of it that allows the reading
of the file-with-namespace to the 1.8 branch..  This will let future
versions read the XML file once we add the namespaces.

See bug #88078 for more information.

-derek