closig periods w/ lots almost done!

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 11 23:46:24 CDT 2003

linas at linas.org (Linas Vepstas) writes:

> FYI,
>
> Closing periods with lots in them almost works.  There's
> a certain recursive case I haven't implmented yet; but
> in most cases it should work.

Have you tried it with business invoice and payment transactions?

> Next: -- triming the price datase ...
> and then, writing a simple lot-editing GUI, and then
> I think I'll declare victory, and just say 'ship it'.

How does this work in terms of Invoice transactions?  In particular,
if you have an Invoice that's not fully paid, will the complete
transaction be "kept over"?  How does that work?

> --linas
>
> p.s. you know what a really useful SQL addtion would be?
> Support for Lots!

And support for customers, vendors, invoices, etc!!!

-derek

PS: great work!