Missing gncGUIDCache table in PG Backend

Matthew Vanecek mevanecek at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 01:09:45 CDT 2003

Linas can probably answer this.  I was doing a little regression
testing, and discovered that for the 1.0.0 -> 1.1.1 PG backend upgrade,
the upgrade referenced a gncGUIDCache table that does not exist.  I
cannot find a reference to creating this table anywhere.  Is this
perhaps something that never got committed to CVS, or is in another
branch and didn't make it to HEAD?  I did a search via the CVS Web
interface, and all it gave me was the UPDATES in upgrade.c and a couple
of DROPs.  Any ideas, or is this a removable upgrade?

Thanks,

--
Matthew Vanecek