[docs] Reports

rootshell rootshell at lycos.nl
Wed Aug 13 10:42:54 CDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-08-12 at 17:54, Jon Lapham wrote:

> Okay, I'm starting to think about how to do the "reports" chapter for
> the documentation.  I have a general structure question for the list.
>
> Should each chapter have a "reports" section discussing reports germane
> to that particular subject?  Or, should all the report info be
> centralized in the reports chapter?
>
> Either way we would still need a reports chapter, for introducing
> reports, and general explanations of how to customize them, etc.
>
> Oh, and besides the old v1.6 documentation (which has a bunch of report
> stuff), is their any other resources I should look at for this chapter?

Hi Jon,

Are you working on the documentation? Because if you do I would like to
help you for the small business options. I have just started using
GNUCash but I plan to use it quite a lot in the short future. How can I
contribute information that I have, and where can I commit some changes
I have?

Kind regards,

Anton Bossenbroek