Fwd: Help for GnuCash website

BenoitGrégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Thu Aug 14 02:14:10 CDT 2003

Subject: Help for GnuCash website
Date: Monday 11 August 2003 05:02
From: Michael Martucci <m.martucci at gmx.net>
To: bock at step.polymtl.ca

Benoit,
 I have read the "State of the GnuCash project" page, and as someone
running a small business who finds GnuCash a valuable product, I
would like to put something back in.

 Not being experienced enough for helping develop GnuCash itself, I
am offering to convert the website to a wiki, and be the primary
person to do this.

 Things I think to be important include:
  * Does what people (developers, users) want it to do
  * Good communication with others (for above point)
  * Standards compliant (CSS and Markup)
  * Accessibility (WCAG/WAI)
  * Size of generated (X)HTML to be kept to a minimum.

 The design has already been taken care of by the look of the
current site, which I see no need to change.

 If no one has been found to do this yet, I would be happy to.

 I am currently doing a similar thing (plus much more) for the
Students of Sustainability conference in Australia. The current
website (http://wiki.studentsofsustainability.org.au/ is a bit of a
quick hack-together, and I'm in the process of redesigning it and
implementing a better wiki engine (MoinMoin).

 Michael Martucci.

--
m.martucci_gmx.net  o__     o__     o__     o__     o__

Benoit Grégoire
http://step.polymtl.ca/~bock/