Fwd: Possibility to raise funds for GnuCash

BenoitGrégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Thu Aug 14 02:14:36 CDT 2003

Subject: Possibility to raise funds for GnuCash
Date: Tuesday 12 August 2003 02:11
From: William Bonde <will at forwardbounding.com>
To: bock at step.polymtl.ca

Dear Benoit Grégoire:

I recently saw your State of GnuCash article. I'd very much like to see
this project continue.

My name is William Bonde, Vice President of Forward Bounding, a web
hosting, development, and design firm. I feel a possible way to raise
funds to continue GnuCash would be to offer a "Web Hosting Benefit".
You could offer plans through us for people to host their blogs with
(or whatever, for that matter), and a large portion of the profits
would go to GnuCash development. I am confident this an excellent
opportunity, and has an enormous potential for the GnuCash group.

I ask you thoroughly consider my proposal, and discuss with the core
members of the GnuCash group. Thank you for your time, and I look
forward to hearing from you.

Take Care,

-William Bonde
Vice President