new version of the documentation web page

Jon Lapham lapham at extracta.com.br
Fri Aug 15 17:06:55 CDT 2003

http://jandr.org/temp/www.gnucash.org/documentation.html

As before, the links do not work, this is just to demonstrate the layout
of the web page.

Comments?  Any other obvious documentation resources I missed?

Christain- I described the wiki as "Another resource is the GnuCash
wiki, an interactive website where registered users can ask and answer
questions."  Sound good?  I put it as a resource for users seeking
ansers, or should it go in the developers area?

"Soonly" I hope to be able to put this up on gnucash.org... along with
the recent documentation.  I'm still waiting on access.

--
  Jon Lapham  <lapham at extracta.com.br>          Rio de Janeiro, Brasil