Even more building issues

Jonathan Ard ard at cs.oberlin.edu
Fri Aug 15 16:15:17 CDT 2003

Hey,

  Thanks to everyone who helped me out with my last issue.  And I, of course, I did find out that the answer to that question was in the README.cvs.  I know I read that file while I was looking around.  I don't how I missed the part that had the exact error message that I was getting.  D'oh!
  Anyway, I am now past the configure stage and am getting stuck in the make stage.  I'm getting this error:

Making all in po
make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/local/gnucashsrc/gnucash/po'
make gnucash.pot-update
make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/local/gnucashsrc/gnucash/po'
make[3]: *** No rule to make target `../src/gnome/gnc-splash.c', needed by `gnucash.pot-update'.  Stop.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/gnucashsrc/gnucash/po'
make[2]: *** [gnucash.pot] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/gnucashsrc/gnucash/po'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/gnucashsrc/gnucash'
make: *** [all] Error 2

  I looked in the src/gnome directory and there is no gnc-splash.c. Did I do something stupid?  Did I forget to do something?

Thanks.

Jonathan