problems compiling gnucash (gnucash-gnome2-dev branch)

Yada Yuk yadayuk at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 17 11:32:20 CDT 2003

I realize that the gnome2 branch is not complete. I
would like to help make it complete (In the meanwhile
I am enjoying using the stable 1.8 branch :-)).

BTW do you know the current state of the port to
gnome2.x is at. Has anyone got gnucash (gnome2 branch)
to compile succesfully and run ?

Thanks
Yada