state of gnucash - languages

BenoitGrégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Mon Aug 18 02:38:27 CDT 2003

On Saturday 16 August 2003 12:03, you wrote:
> Hi,
> http://www.gnucash.org/en/state_of_the_gnucash_project.phtml
> is a very nice page.  One thing I'd like to see added, though,
> is a table showing how many lines of code vs. programming language
> are in gnucash.  Could that be added?  It would help show
> what skills are needed to contribute.

Well, I'm not sure it has a place on that page, but here it is.

Totals grouped by language (dominant language first):
ansic:       231339 (80.07%)
lisp:         35780 (12.38%)
sh:           15814 (5.47%) (auto-generated scripts of the build system, not
significant)
perl:          5640 (1.95%) (Finance-quote interface and old perl bindings)
yacc:           316 (0.11%) ?
cpp:             31 (0.01%) ?
sed:             16 (0.01%) ?

--