The financial contribution issue

Eneko Lacunza listas at enlar.net
Tue Aug 19 15:42:06 CDT 2003

Hi,

El mar, 19 de 08 de 2003 a las 13:22, Christian Stimming escribió:
> > We would need a paypal tip jar very soon.  Linas can you set one quickly with
> > a @gnucash,org address?
> This would need to be discussed between the U.S. developers, as we
> cannot judge the issues around paypal from outside US.
> If there are requests from inside Germany to donate on a German bank
> account by online transfer (i.e. the common way of transferring money
> inside Germany), I can easily set up a specific bank account for a
> Gnucash-de tip jar. As this requires a monthly fee of EUR 4,00, I won't
> do it for now, but if people ask then it could be done.

	Now it costs the same transferring money inside a country or between
european countries, if i'm not wrong.

	In Spain having a bank account doesn't cost a monthly fee, only some
cheap expenses per year (at least in some banks). Electronic bank
accounts are even cheaper.

	Seting up a bank account in any country of European Union should serve
for all countries.

Regards

--
Eneko Lacunza <listas at enlar.net>