gtkhtml fonts

Matthew Vanecek mevanecek at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 21:13:39 CDT 2003

Well, on my stock RH9 system, I use the Applications|Preferences|Font
menu item from the system menu to set general font stuff, but it doesn't
appear to affect gtkhtml widgets.  You may wish to query the gtkhtml
folks on what happened or if there's a way to do it.  Please do forward
your findings, though.