g-wrap error, in gnucash installation

Zach Keatts zacariasaguadelrio at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 12:14:53 CDT 2003

I am getting the following error when I try to install
g-wrap-1.3.4 after having compiled and installed
guile-1.6.0

checking for guile... /usr/local/bin/guile
checking for guile-config...
/usr/local/bin/guile-config
checking for scm_boot_guile in -lguile... yes
checking for scm_puts in -lguile... yes
checking for Guile Scheme directory...
/usr/local/share/guile
checking if guile uses old style smobs... no
checking for glib-config... /usr/bin/glib-config
checking if guile long_long is at least as big as
gint64... no
checking if unsigned long is at least as big as
guint32... no
configure: error: cannot continue
./configure: line 8147: exit: size: numeric argument
required
./configure: line 8147: exit: size: numeric argument
required

Any idea on how to fix this?
Thanks

 -Zach