Translators web page

Jon Lapham lapham at extracta.com.br
Wed Aug 20 13:13:04 CDT 2003

I put up a prototype of a translators web page.  Why?  Because besides
documentation, doing translations is one of the easiest ways for new
contributors to start working on GnuCash.  I want this web page to be a
convenient way for them to get started.

Anyway, the page is:
http://www.gnucash.org/trans/

It is not linked to the main page, so noone can access it except through
this direct link.

Oh, in terms of maintenance, you all know I am nothing if not lazy.  We
should link the "TRANSLATION_HOWTO" directly to the CVS web access
document (if possible) and the pretty statistics table is generated
automatically by the postats.pl script I wrote.  So, in other words,
there is very little to do to keep this page uptodate.

I would like to get my postats.pl script included in the gnucash
package.  Is that a good idea?  Or, should I keep it separate but
downloadable from somewhere.  (I think it is best to keep everything
together...)

-Jon

--
  Jon Lapham  <lapham at extracta.com.br>          Rio de Janeiro, Brasil