Translators web page

Eneko Lacunza listas at enlar.net
Wed Aug 20 19:48:25 CDT 2003

Hi,

El mié, 20 de 08 de 2003 a las 17:48, Jon Lapham escribió:
> Christian Stimming wrote:
> > Why do you exclude the strings from guile-string.c? These are important,
> > as they are e.g. all the preferences.
> Oh, and I should have mentioned in my last message.
> I'm not guaranteeing that the postats.pl script is perfect yet, what I
> described was the indended behavior.  I would love it if someone could
> test it out for me.

	Some bugreport? here :)

> I uploaded the script to
> http://www.gnucash.org/trans/postats.pl
> If you download it, save it to your gnucash/po/ directory and run it thusly:
> ./postats.pl gnucash.pot de.po
> or for all the po files
> ./postats.pl gnucash.pot *.po

	I tried in my working directory, not gnucash/po/ directory. I hope no
other files besides the 2 in command line are needed.

enlar at antares:~/doc/itzulpenak/gnucash$ ./postats.pl gnucash.pot es.po
Running ./postats.pl (v 2003-08-20)
date      = Wed Aug 20 18:40:20 2003
output    = text
merge     = Yes
potfile   = gnucash.pot
exclude   = hbci|help-topics-index.scm|guile-strings.c
./postats.pl line 92.
max msgs  =
pofile(s) = es.po

Getting stats on all the .po files... please wait
  ... merging es.po to gnucash.pot ...
Use of uninitialized value in division (/) at ./postats.pl line 125.
Illegal division by zero at ./postats.pl line 125.

	Seems there's something wrong. I'm not a perl guru... :)

	BUT it seems that generated files are complete, i.e. no strings are
missing :)

> The working directory for the script is called ".postats_work/", within
> you will find 2 files, de.po_TMP and de.po_EXCLUDED_TMP.  The de.po_TMP
> file is all the translations that were included and the
> de.po_EXCLUDED_TMP file contains all the translations that were
> excluded.  Everything found in de.po must end up in one of these two
> files.  So, you can open them in a text editor and see what was excluded
> and included.
> I've done this and it looks okay to me... but I would love for a second
> opinion.
> You can play with the exclusion pattern by editting the postats.pl
> script and changing the scalar $exclude.

Thank you!

--
Eneko Lacunza <listas at enlar.net>