Translators web page

Eneko Lacunza listas at enlar.net
Tue Aug 26 11:14:06 CDT 2003

Hi,

El lun, 25 de 08 de 2003 a las 23:12, Christian Stimming escribió:
> > > 	By the way, your translation web looks very nice. Maybe being able to
> > > download .po and .pot files could be interesting as well :)
> > It would be easy to do... I could make a link to the web CVS files.
> > However, the question is, do we want to make it *that* easy?
> The GNU Translation Project provides exactly this, along with versioning and
> translators team building, see
> http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/domain-gnucash.html
> Please, if you want to have some simple .pot and .po download, by all means
> use the Translation Project. This is precisely what they are for. We should
> not try to duplicate their effort in any way.

	That's right, but this is not straight in the current translations
page. If we finally decide not to put links directly on our website, the
translations page should be much more clear about this.

	Anyway, as our translation page notes it clearly, not every translator
uses the Translation Project. This means that there will be some
unupdated .po files in Translation Project pages. So someone should
forward .po files not send to Translation Project, or we should really
provide our own links... :)

Regards

--
Eneko Lacunza <listas at enlar.net>