Translators web page

Jon Lapham lapham at extracta.com.br
Mon Aug 25 13:56:07 CDT 2003

Eneko Lacunza wrote:
> 	By the way, your translation web looks very nice. Maybe being able to
> download .po and .pot files could be interesting as well :)

It would be easy to do... I could make a link to the web CVS files.
However, the question is, do we want to make it *that* easy?

It would be a pain if people started emailing in updates to the .po
files that didn't compile, or where they are going over the heads of the
maintainers, etc.  I think it maybe is better if we "force" potential
translators to read the TRANSLATORS_HOWTO document... Anyone have an
opinion on this?

--
  Jon Lapham  <lapham at extracta.com.br>          Rio de Janeiro, Brasil