Newsforge

Jon Lapham lapham at extracta.com.br
Mon Aug 25 15:49:34 CDT 2003

Chris Lyttle wrote:
> Indeed a very nice article, kudo's to you Jon for the docs inprovements. I
> noticed he's changed the link already to point to the 1.8 guide.
>
> Chris

Yeah, Joe wrote back to me about 30 minutes after I wrote to him, he
said he would update the link.  He said some very complementary things
in the email, I would love to show you all his message... but I suppose
it is not polite to do that with private email.

Anyway, it is good to have a fan of GnuCash in the writing community
like Joe Barr!

--
  Jon Lapham  <lapham at extracta.com.br>          Rio de Janeiro, Brasil