Translators web page

Jon Lapham lapham at extracta.com.br
Tue Aug 26 07:40:49 CDT 2003

Christian Stimming wrote:
> Please, if you want to have some simple .pot and .po download, by all means
> use the Translation Project. This is precisely what they are for. We should
> not try to duplicate their effort in any way.

Christian-

I'm so confused!  Do we go with the Translation Project (TP) or not?  If
so, we should say so and be 100% comitted to it.

I would hate for someone to download the pt_BR.po from the TP... they
would have a *lot* of work ahead of them, for nothing.

The TP also gives completion progress, so does that mean I should take
down GnuCash's translation page with the completion progress as reported
by postats.pl?

-Jon

--
  Jon Lapham  <lapham at extracta.com.br>          Rio de Janeiro, Brasil