Want to volunteer to help on Gnucash...

Linas Vepstas linas at linas.org
Thu Aug 28 21:36:56 CDT 2003

On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 10:07:00AM -0700, John Pochmara was heard to remark:
> 	Linas,
>
> 	I read on lwn.net about the need for help with
> 	Gnucash development.  I have been using Gnucash
> 	for a couple of years now, and I don't want
> 	to see Gnucash project disappear.

I don't think it will 'disappear', I think that choice
of words is a bit too sensational.

> 	So I would like to offer to help out with the
> 	Gnucash project,  I am just not sure where my talents
> 	would could best be used.

I'm not quite sure either sure either. Please join the
discussion on gnucsh-devel at gnucash.org, and maybe some
sort of good plan will coalesce.

--linas