billpay

Jeremy Jongsma jjongsma at futuresource.com
Fri Aug 29 16:33:20 CDT 2003

Well, I'm certainly not an expert on the technology side of it, but I know
my bank (BankOne) supports billpay via Microsoft Money.  My guess would be
that it uses OFX (Money uses OFX for everything else).  And there are many,
many other banks listed as supporting billpay in Money as well; so it may be
pretty widespread now.

-j