Error running cashflow report

Laurent Duperval lduperval at videotron.ca
Sun Feb 2 14:38:13 CST 2003

On  2 Feb, Derek Atkins wrote:
> If you could send me your datafile and the cash-flow configuration you
> used I could try to track down the actual problem.  In the meantime,
> can you try this patch and let me know if it fixes the symptom?

Looks like it, thanks. The problem has disappeared and the report
completes. Do you still need my data file?

Laurent Duperval <mailto:lduperval at videotron.ca>

MAY'S LAW
    The quality of correlation is inverely proportional to the density
    of control. (The fewer the data points, the smoother the curves.)
                                                          -
Tap Into Your Full Potential/Puisez Dans Votre Plein Potentiel
My/Mon Club:          http://www.geocities.com/tmsuroit
My/Mon District:      http://www.toastmastersdistrict61.org
My/Mon Organisation:  http://www.toastmasters.org