Delay release

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Feb 10 15:03:31 CST 2003

Well, it's not forever.  It _will_ complete, but it might take a few
hours.  Unfortunattely I have no clue what particular sequence of
events is causing the problem.  One would probably have to instrument
the make_random_query() code to figure out what particular choices are
being made, and then try to find a correlation between "failures"....

-derek