gnucash 1.8 and HBCI does not work?

Eildert Groeneveld eg at tzv.fal.de
Wed Feb 12 15:58:57 CST 2003

Dear All

after a lot of initial exitement I have sobered down considerably regarding
HBCI use of gnucash with 1.8. This simply doen not work any more. Martin
Preuss as the libchipcard guy has put in tremendeous efford and time last
week to debug libchipcard and things seem to be working up to aqmoney. But
when it comes to gnucash things stop working. Christian also seems to be at a
loss.

So what can we do now? gnucash used to work from October on, but now we are
back to where we were before.
Any suggestions as to what to do?

greetings

Eildert