GnuCash 1.8.1 Hang

Thomas J. Baker tjb at bakerconsulting.com
Sun Feb 23 22:12:32 CST 2003

On Sun, 2003-02-23 at 17:07, Derek Atkins wrote:
> That's completely normal.
>
> -derek

Does the strace help at all? It seems to show exactly where the problem
occurs but I don't know if it can be translated to actual code.

tjb
| Thomas Baker                                                        |
| Baker Consulting                     email: tjb at BakerConsulting.com |
| 90 Gile Road                         http://www.BakerConsulting.com |
| Nottingham, NH 03290                                                |