GnuCash 1.8.1 Hang

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Feb 23 22:33:13 CST 2003

Honestly, I haven't looked at it.  The SX code is Josh's area,
so I've left it for him.  Besides, I cannot reproduce this on my
system, so I'm not sure what to look for.  I know Josh is
offline for a few days, but should be back this week, so
maybe he'll look at it.  You might want to change the subject
to something that is more appropriate to gleaming his
attention.

Also, from the gdb traces you've shown me, gnucash is not hanging --
it is dying with a SEGV.  However, as I said I cannot reproduce it
on my RH7.3 system.

-derek