libtool: link: only absolute run-paths are allowed

Matthew Vanecek mevanecek at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 25 08:02:43 CST 2003

On Mon, 2003-02-17 at 04:12, Gansser, Martin wrote:
> [...]

That's a symbol in the glibc libc-2*.so library:

me2v at reliant engine $ nm /lib/libc-2.2.5.so |grep moddi3
00017690 T __moddi3
00017720 T __umoddi3

Did you compile gnucash or one of it's dependencies against glibc, and
then try to run it against hpux libc?  There's something about moddi3 in
the archives (not much), but it was pretty much "that's a glibc
function".

Someone else may have something more informative to offer...
--
Matthew Vanecek