Umlauts in GNUCash

Christian Stimming stimming@tuhh.de
Thu, 02 Jan 2003 14:34:45 +0100

[Don't write emails to single developers -- always write to the mailing
list.]

Patrick Pfeifer wrote:

> Hy
>
> Yust read dein mail at
> http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2002-December/007897.html.
>
> You wrote on Mon, 30 Dec 2002 23:42:43 +0100:
>>>...it is due to a bug in the underlying graphical
>>>toolkit called Guppi...
>
> I complied gnucash myself for this very reason (umlauts not displayed).
> The Problem can easely be fixed.
> See http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2002-April/006026.html

Your message from April refers to Umlauts in the register window.
However, in my message and thread I referred to Umlauts in the graphical
reports, which are displayed through the graphical toolkit Guppi. (I
never had problems with Umlauts in the register window.)

Did you fix problems with Guppi, too? Do you see Umlauts in the
graphical reports, e.g. the "Asset Piechart"?

Christian