Problem with development version 1.7.6 with cvs date 12-31-02

Eric enorseman@subdimension.com
02 Jan 2003 14:27:44 -0600

I recently upgraded to the above version of gnucash from version 1.6.4.
I noticed some problems right away.  First,  it appears that the
Reversed-balance account types under Edit-Preferences does not work, as
no matter what I select, the balances are all positive.  I have a friend
using the 1.7.6 cvs 12-23-02 release where that option works fine.  In
addition, I don't have an Advanced option on the left side of the
Preferences Dialog.

Can you shed some light on this situation?
Please email me at this address, as I am not subscribed to the
development list.

--
Eric <enorseman@subdimension.com>