Problem with development version 1.7.6 with cvs date 12-31-02

David Hampton hampton@employees.org
04 Jan 2003 15:30:17 -0800

--=-bOJp+zLfoHi88dyVEm4g

On Thu, 2003-01-02 at 12:27, Eric wrote:
> I recently upgraded to the above version of gnucash from version 1.6.4.=
=20
> I noticed some problems right away.  First,  it appears that the
> Reversed-balance account types under Edit-Preferences does not work, as
> no matter what I select, the balances are all positive.  I have a friend
> using the 1.7.6 cvs 12-23-02 release where that option works fine.

This doesn't work for me either. I'll have to check on why.

> In addition, I don't have an Advanced option on the left side of the
> Preferences Dialog.=20

Select 'General', check 'Show Advanced Settings', click Apply.

David

--=-bOJp+zLfoHi88dyVEm4g

--=-bOJp+zLfoHi88dyVEm4g--