Portfolio Breakdown

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
03 Jan 2003 13:42:59 -0500

Unfortunately I dont think we have enough information to do such a
breakdown.  We could certainly do breakdowns based on the commodity
namespace (ISO-Currency, AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ, FUND, etc.)  and by
account-type (stock, mutual-fund).  There is no place to store the
size-of-company or company industry, so there would be no way to key
off that...

All the reports are in scheme, so one would need to know scheme
to implement new reports.  However, new reports (or additions to
existing reports) are always welcome!

-derek