Release of GnuCash 1.7.7 "It ain't easy, livin free"

John Pierce john@killterm.org
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 11:47:28 -0600 (CST)

On 6 Jan 2003, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Date: 06 Jan 2003 12:21:15 -0500
> From: Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU>
> To: John Pierce <john@killterm.org>
> Cc: Gnucash <gnucash-devel@lists.gnucash.org>,
>      Vitaly Lipatov <LAV@VL3143.spb.edu>
> Subject: Re: Release of GnuCash 1.7.7 "It ain't easy, livin free"
>
> John Pierce <john@killterm.org> writes:
>
> > I apologize for the dependency problems, I thought I made it clear that
> > the source tree had to be built before generating the dist tarball
> > otherwise they wouldn't be included.
>
> Yes, but what if the original CVS tree was not configured with
> --enable-sql before the 'make'?

Then that part of the source tree doesn't get built and therefore neither
do the dependencies. This is a known shortcoming of automake 1.4.  I'm
pretty sure its been fixed in later versions.

John..