Release of GnuCash 1.7.7 "It ain't easy, livin free"

John Pierce john@killterm.org
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 12:06:44 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 6 Jan 2003, John Pierce wrote:

> Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 11:06:39 -0600 (CST)
> From: John Pierce <john@killterm.org>
> To: Gnucash <gnucash-devel@lists.gnucash.org>
> Cc: Vitaly Lipatov <LAV@VL3143.spb.edu>
> Subject: Re: Release of GnuCash 1.7.7 "It ain't easy, livin free"
>
> It looks like the dependencies didn't get generated in the dist tarball.
> I'm not sure why you can't disable it but re-running configure with
> --enable-maintainer-mode and compiling once will fix it.

Hate to reply to myself, but after unpacking run from the gnucash-1.7.7
directory run:

automake src/backend/postgres/Makefile
./configure --enable-maintainer-mode --enable-sql
make

If you want to re-configure from the same source tree, you don't need to
use the --enable-maintainer-mode or run automake again.

Note this requires automake 1.4 and gcc.  I know you seem to be having a
problem NOT building the backend but those are the steps to fix this
issue.

John..