Problem building 1.7.6 from source RPM on RedHat 8.0 (was: GnuCash 1.7.5 never displays)

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
06 Jan 2003 13:53:28 -0500

Um, did you try:

        http://www.gnucash.org/pub/g-wrap/redhat-8.x/RPMS/

We are still waiting for g-wrap 1.3.5 to fix some versioning
issues, but you should be able to use these RPMs.

-derek