Transaction balancing

Phillip Shelton shelton@usq.edu.au
Tue Jan 21 23:42:42 CST 2003

I ask, What if I do not want to balance the transaction that I just clicked=
 on by mistake *just now*, Can we let the user move around and just not let=
 them finish the import until all are balanced?

I suppose the split to Equity: Unbalanced would let you do that, so long as=
 you can reorder the view on destination so as to find the ones that need f=
urther work.