Transaction balancing

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 21 23:54:02 CST 2003

That wasn't what I meant.  I meant should it partial-match on the
beginning or end of the string?  For example, if I have an imported
memo of "--ONLINE PAYMENT -- VANGAURD 012384564", I probably want to
match on the first three 'words', but how does the system know this?

There is currently no interface for the user to tell the system what
substring to match on.  Perhaps I know I want to match the WHOLE
string.  Perhaps I want to match only part of it.  Right now there is
no way to let the user make the distinction.

That was my question.

-derek